Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wine don't Whine.

Every alcoholic beverage has a different experience.   When I think of wine, I think of the aromas and flavors.  I imagine sharing a bottle with a group of friends or a date and the calming feeling that follows my first sip.  I love wine so much that I've recently become a Consultant for The Traveling Vineyard. The Traveling Vineyard is a in at home wine tasting, comparable to Mary Kay, Lia Sophia and Pampered Chef.

As soon as I heard about TTV I signed up instantly, who doesn't love or know someone who loves wine?  I hosted my kickoff tasting at my house with family and a few friends.  The only preparations the host of the party has to make are to have food pairing options available.  To no surprise, I opted for a kitchen full of different snacks for my friends to enjoy afterwards also, I can't help it, I love to entertain!  Each tasting set (which is provided by the consultant) has two red, two white and one dessert wine.  TTV's selection of wine is tasty and moderately priced. After you taste there is an option to purchase and always a promotional deal of the month.  At my particular tasting, if a guest bought 3 bottles of wine, they could add a set of wine pourers for only $2.00, with a five bottle purchase an optional cooler for $5.00 and so on.  The more you buy, the more promotions you qualify for. The company also offers to send two bottles of wine to a persons home every month for around $30.00, I thought this would be a great gift to give or even to buy for myself!

A TTV party is perfect for getting together with a group of friends or colleagues. The knowledgeable consultant at your party will simplify the steps of wine tasting for your group.  If interested in hosting a wine tasting or becoming a TTV consultant feel free to contact me and I'll walk you through the steps.





Food & Wine magazine had this Wine Tasting Workout in an issue I was skimming through the other day and I absolutely loved it! Go through the steps and you'll be on your way to becoming a sommelier!

No comments:

Post a Comment